Is your child disobedient, bad tempered, has tantrums and just doesn't listen?



Like most parents
my child had a bad temper, and would
have tantrums if he did not get what he wanted.
Everyone thought I was just spoiling him but I know I wasn't he was just hard to control. I tried everything that I could think of. I had brought all the books, DVDs and tapes out there but nothing was helping me. Now I have all the help I need thanks to this information that I'm going to share with you.


Kids Love Learning, Playing, and Are Very inquisitive



We All Do Anything For Them So They Are

Happy , Healthy And Well Behaved


January 31, 2010

Is Your Child Arguing , Bad Temper, Resentful , Spiteful, Naughty And Has Anger From " Help Is here"


Would you believe me if I told you that my kids were out off control they would not listen to me, miss-behave 24/7. The more I yelled and the harder I tried the more my kids acted out, played up, would not listen and it was hard for me to regain control. Do you find yourself in that position ? are your kids driving you crazy and out off control. Do you wish help was out there, Well there is finally help out there How often have you heard this statement "I've tried everything with this child -- and nothing works!  from a parent, maybe someone you know, or a parent at kinda or school.

However, what you may need is someone who has worked with oppositional, defiant children and frustrated parents for nearly 20 years and does so for a living to show you a set of very effective parenting techniques that are guaranteed to work. That would be Mark Hutten.

there is a program online called "parent-programfor working parents who are struggling with their out-of-control children, and you will experience the same success as those who attend the program in person. You will learn cut-to-the-chase parenting strategies that work immediately rather than months or years down the road. The online version is called 
Online Parent Support (OPS) 

OPS includes Out-Of-Control Child eBook (a digital book). In this book, there is over 150 proven techniques to use with your oppositional, defiant child. If parents don’t have these techniques, all they are left with are conventional parenting techniques. And as they may have discovered, conventional techniques don't work with unconventional children.  Learn more.
As you will fine your child doesn't need counseling. You don’t need parenting classes. You don’t need -- nor would you want - a 250-page manual on how to be a better parent. Who has time for that? And you don’t need to go through another year of pain and misery with rebellious, foul-mouthed kids with an attitude. Mark Hutten.Author of My Out-of-Control Teen 

 

Have you wasted a lot of time and energy
trying to make your child change?
  
Does your child often...
Lose his/her temper and find it hard talking
Argue with you and others 
Blame others for his/her mistakes, misbehavior and storms of
Deliberately annoys people just to get attention 
Is Your Child Often 
Angry and resentful and wont get involved with the family activity's
Spiteful and vindictive and you just don't know what to do
Touchy and easily annoyed by others and just impossible to talk to


Some Off The Resources for parenting today's children
Live Audio Recordings of the entire parent-program I conduct at Madison County Youth Center
Power Point Presentations and Videos shown during the program    (plus dozens of additional videos on everything from ADHD to Wilderness Programs)
OPS Website -- updated daily with many additional parenting resources
OPS Bi-Weekly Newsletter -- provides many additional resources for parenting today's children
Access to  Mark Hutten via phone, email, or OPS Chat Room -- always feel free    to contact me as often as needed while you begin to implement your    new parenting strategies
Parent Forum -- where members of OPS support and seek advice from one another; meet and talk (via forum or chat) to married and single parents who are experiencing the same parent-child difficulties as you  Plus A Lot More Here to learn more about OPS

Whether you have big problems or small problems, teens or preteens, whether you are a single parent, divorced or separated parent, adoptive parent, foster parent, step parent, a traditional two-parent family, or a grandparent raising a grandchild -- this material will work for you, guaranteed! Initially, the parents who attend  Mark Hutten parent
program (the same program you’ll get with Online Parent Support)
After a few short weeks after they complete the program (which is divided into 4 sessions, 90 minutes each session), the majority of parents report that problems in their homes have reduced in frequency and severity and are finally manageable.
You’ll be pleasantly surprised like, I was as for many parents at how simple it is to get started with these non-traditional parenting strategies. Whenever you have a couple spare moments sitting at your computer, you can see how to bring about positive change and peace plus joy back into your household. Click Here to learn more about OPS

 Take A Look At Some parents Who Have Joined Online Parent Support
Excerpt from Psychology Today
They say that the most challenging job in the whole world is being a parent of a rebellious
teenager. This is indeed true. 
It’s a relief that an expert like Mark Hutten came up with this whole “My Out-of-Control
Teen” package. This enables every modern-day parent to find resources from the
Internet, right at their fingertips. With years of hands-on experience and thorough
studies about parenting and dealing with teens experiencing emotional and behavioral
problems, there is no other man to run to but him.

--------------------

"I  just wanted to say a BIG Thank You for your work!I think,I mean I KNOW that your e-books and website are the most informative I have ever seen. And I have looked everywhere, read everything,
tried it all! Thank you!"  - D.G

--------------------

“I looked forward to each session. It was my support to get through the week. Plus I looked forward to what new
things to learn to help with my  child. Thanks for your help. Thanks for being there."  - J.D.

--------------------

"Thanks for the accommodations. You are a big help. I started some of the pointers that we've talked about, and I see some good effects. It's very hard to switch emotions, but I'm trying my best. I think I will be sending you a lot of thanks for this
book and for the warm accommodation on the first phone consultation.  I know I got the right help now. I wish
God will give you more time to accommodate parents like me!- K.N.


Click Here To Read more From Parents

Online Parent Support is all about: 

Serving people, specifically parents who are at a point of frustration with their child's emotional/behavioral problems and resultant parent-child conflict.  

Providing an invaluable product that everyone can afford 

Providing a parenting-package that continues to grow over time by incorporating additional products and services at no extra cost to existing members 

If you’re going through the same parent-child conflict that most of the other parents who land on this site are going through, then the problems at home and school are not getting better -- they’re steadily getting worse. Please don't wait any longer I hope that you’ll take a step of faith here and get started with this on-line....( Click Here Now )