Is your child disobedient, bad tempered, has tantrums and just doesn't listen?



Like most parents
my child had a bad temper, and would
have tantrums if he did not get what he wanted.
Everyone thought I was just spoiling him but I know I wasn't he was just hard to control. I tried everything that I could think of. I had brought all the books, DVDs and tapes out there but nothing was helping me. Now I have all the help I need thanks to this information that I'm going to share with you.


Kids Love Learning, Playing, and Are Very inquisitive



We All Do Anything For Them So They Are

Happy , Healthy And Well Behaved


January 29, 2010

Tantrums, throwing, Miss-behaving, Yelling Dealing With The Terrible Two's And Beyond "Free audio Lesson"



Dealing With The Terrible Two's And Beyond Need Help "Help Out there"




I can remember when my kids were toddlers they drove me crazy, It was impossible to get them to listen to me specially when I came to not touching everything and our poor cat how many times did she have her tail pulled and was sat on, or when it came to dinner time it was always like a war zone. I wish I had the help with "Talking To Toddlers" I was always stressed specially when we're going out, or when I had friends over for dinner. I was always yelling at my kids and feeling guilty later. Do you yell at your kids ? and then feel guilty about it! I understand. It’s hard to feel good when your kids are driving you crazy. Now I have helped my daughter with her toddlers Sara 2yrs and Jack 4yrs (my grandchildren) With talking To Toddlers. What if I told you that there are simple ways to solve these problems? The tools and tricks


Chris Thompson is a father and an expert in communication strategies, language patterns, influence and persuasion. I created “Talking to Toddlers” as a tool for parents He will show you exactly how to get the positive results that you want with your toddler or preschooler. Chris Thompson uses these same tools with his children, and he will teach other parents to do the same. Now it’s your turn to learn these valuable tools

The #1 Rated Toddler Parenting Course on the Internet
Free Parenting Tips. You'll get (for free) a few powerful techniques that you can start using right now. What you learn will help you gain back some control over your kids, and you’ll start to get more comfortable with the solution that Chris Thompson has to offer you.
I’m certain that he can help you. If he had not discovered these incredible tools back in 1982 I would be in the same position as you are right now. I’m looking forward to sharing the Talking to Toddlers audio program with you because I am certain it can solve your problems. As It has helped my Daughter with my grandchildren imagine How much happier will your home life be when the screaming stops and the smiles take over?

Wouldn't It Be Great If
To get your kids to go along with your requests more often?
Your kids to go to bed without a fuss?
Your kids to go to bed without a fuss?
To stop fighting with your kids and start enjoying them?
To get back to feeling like you are in control of of your kids?
To understand exactly how to change your child’s emotional state whenever you need to?
And even that's just a scratch on the surface of what will be reveal to you 


Talking to Toddlers Is Not 

 img It's not about yelling at your kids. Yelling is like “crying wolf”, and if you do it often you’ll be ignored by your kids. 

img It’s not about using logic to convince your kids to do things. Logic is rarely effective with young children.

img It’s not complicated, or a long-winded explanation of things. I make this stuff easy to understand.

 img It’s not manipulative. It’s based on genuine compassion and love for your child.

img It is not rigid. You will learn a tool box of techniques that apply to a wide variety of parenting problems.

 img It’s not based on theory. It is based on reality and success in true parenting situations.


I know you’ll probably want to learn more about the Talking to Toddlers audio course Chris Thompson free offer to show you 3 powerful tricks right now. All you need to do is Enter your name and email address Click Here and he will send you the free audio lesson and a bunch of his best parenting tips for toddlers and preschoolers. These are totally free. Then, after hes shown you something of value, decide whether or not you want to check out the entire audio course knowing you have an 8-week money back guarantee. as a solution to your problems. But first, take up on
Click here to learn more
Some Off The Parenting Secret Revealed 
If your toddler won’t get dressed in the morning it is because they are mentally connecting the act of getting dressed  with something unpleasant. If they won’t go to bed at night they are connecting bed time with something else that is unpleasant. We as parents often make the mistake of trying to use logic to fix the problem. Logic doesn’t work. Instead, you need to modify the emotional response inside of your child. Let’s use an example of how these tools work. Say that you need to get your 2-year old Peter into the bath and ready for bed, but as usual, he won’t co-operate. he’s much happier watching TV and when you tell to come he just says “No”, or ignores you. You keep asking but eventually frustration takes over. You start raising your voice. Eventually you end up having to gently restrain him and its not fun for either of you. Chris Thompson methods are totally different and much more fun. find Out More Here

 Some of the Things You’ll Learn in the Audio Course 

Simple language to bypass “no” - These two powerful tricks dramatically reduce the opportunity for your children to say “no” to you. You’ll find yourself using this with everyone, not just kids! 

Discover how you can easily drop hidden commands - you will be show you a powerful way to drop hidden commands within everyday sentences or within stories. This is an amazing way to tell your child to “feel ready for bed”, or to “enjoy eating dinner tonight” without nagging. This is another secret from Ericksonian Hypnosis. 

Get them to say “yes” easily - This secret method is used by sales people, professional hypnotists and expert negotiators. It works amazing on children.

protocol for threatening consequences - Doing this will boost your success in “warning” your kids of consequences. If your kids test you over and over, this is for you.  

Get commitment - you will be show a playful way to pretend you made a mistake, which will make it very easy for you to get your kids to agree to things they otherwise would not easily agree to. This is useful in so many ways!

Here Is What A couple Off Parent's Had Said  

" You Have Changed My Boy And My Life”

Chris - I bought your audio course two weeks ago. Let me tell you that you are my hero! I have a boy who is nearly 3 and he was driving me crazy to the point where I thought I failed as a mum. I’m only on lesson 6 and my boy is changing in front of my eyes. Your strategies really work and to my surprise when I test them on adults they work too! Thank you very much. You have changed my boy and my life on the whole.....from Malta

“Heaven Sent. Improvements After First Lesson”

I have a 2 year old daughter who is going on 16. I was ready to pull my hair out and was tired of her telling me what to do and tired of yelling at her in return. Then I came across your course, which was heaven sent. I saw improvements after the first lesson. It was a miracle. I was waiting for her to fight back and then there was nothing. The conflict was resolved. Wow! Chris Thompson is the Toddler God indeed. This program was worth every single penny.

Utah, USA


“A Little Magic Of My Own”

As a very recent purchaser of your “Talking to Toddlers” audio, I must say I am impressed. I am a grandmother who is often helping out with the care of three very robust grandsons aged 2yrs, 3yrs and 4yrs approx (not from the same family). I have applied your first lesson and was absolutely delighted with the results from the 4yr old. I was chuckling to myself, as my daughter is not aware that I had purchased your audio. This particular grandson is fascinated with magic at the moment, so I felt like I had performed a little magic myself! I will certainly persevere with your techniques.

Melbourne, Australia

“No More Fights With Brushing His Teeth”
My husband I both listened to the audio course and loved it. We found the techniques very useful and now our son doesn’t fight with us to brush his teeth anymore. We are both teachers and found the tools you teach in this audio course very helpful in our jobs as well. We would recommend this program to anyone who deals with toddlers and school-age children.

Whitby, Ontario, Canada

Consider Some Off These Other Major Benefits
You will feel like a movie director. When you see behavior that you don’t like you’ll know exactly what to do to keep everyone happy.
These language tools will mean that your toddler will go along with your requests more often without a fight.
Your child will learn to handle rejection (saying “no”) much better. We both know how important this is for their future.
Your toddler will learn to be flexible in how he or she thinks. Plus A Lot More Here
 
some customers are simply not comfortable downloading audio files, and prefer the “low-tech” approach. Chris is very happy to ship the entire course to you on 3 CD's. It costs a bit more because there are extra costs involved for him (manufacturing and shipping).