Is your child disobedient, bad tempered, has tantrums and just doesn't listen?



Like most parents
my child had a bad temper, and would
have tantrums if he did not get what he wanted.
Everyone thought I was just spoiling him but I know I wasn't he was just hard to control. I tried everything that I could think of. I had brought all the books, DVDs and tapes out there but nothing was helping me. Now I have all the help I need thanks to this information that I'm going to share with you.


Kids Love Learning, Playing, and Are Very inquisitive



We All Do Anything For Them So They Are

Happy , Healthy And Well Behaved


February 12, 2010

Has Your Child Got Embarrassing Behavior, Throwing Tantrums, Yelling, Demanding, Whining? Stop It Now !!

Finally... a guaranteed, simple way to stop your child's defiant, out of control behavior 
- RIGHT NOW 
Have you tried punishing, screaming, negotiating, and even bribing your child? Then read these real success stories of how parents just like you stopped the bad behavior once and for all.
I would like to introduce to use Ashley Ryan a mother, author and film maker.
Ashley Ryan founds how so many parents struggle needlessly to get their child’s cooperation, and how the child becomes more and more disobedient. It became her passion and her purpose to bring this important information out to the public. So that every parent can have access to these special tools.
You see, like most expectant mothers,  Ashley Ryan had all sorts of ideas about what "type" of parent she was going to be. she was going to rule her child with an iron fist, and not put up with any nonsense. But overall I had absolutely no clue about how to raise a child...

 At 5 years old, our son is one of the most cooperative, polite and happy children around...
Everyday we get compliments on how well behaved and how much of a pleasure he is to be around.

Our Son Doesn't Scream or Throw Embarrassing Tantrums in Public.
And when we give him instructions he follows them happily, and even cleans up without being asked (can you believe he's only 5!?). Of course, don’t get me wrong.
He isn’t happy, polite and cooperative ALL OF THE TIME. That’s impossible
and unrealistic. What I'm saying is that more often than not, our son's a real pleasure
to be around and remarkably different from most children his age.

“Within JUST TWO WEEKS of Using These Tools I Started To Notice A Dramatic Difference In My Daughter”
"I was at my wits end when a friend suggested that I try the program "From Misbehavior to Great Behavior - 20 Days to A New Child." I have to admit I was very skeptical, I'd tried many things and nothing seemed to work with my aggressive and angry 5 year old. Within JUST TWO WEEKS of using the formula I started noticing a dramatic difference in my daughter. She's happier and more relaxed than I've ever seen her. This information has really changed my daughter!"



Sharon L. Calgary, Parent of Tanya 5







 
" Best of All My 3 Year Old Stopped Throwing Tantrums In The Grocery Store" 
"This is magic! After using this material my boys are like different children. They're so much more easygoing, they have stopped waking at night AND best of all my 3 year old stopped throwing tantrums in the grocery store!! I'm so happy. Thank you
so much Ashley." Marcy L.Columbus OH, Parent of Donny 3,
Jer 5

“Reading This Book Has Completely Changed My Outlook On Parenting"

"Using this formula has completely changed my outlook on parenting. I don’t feel the same intense pressure anymore to be this “super mom". I'm not perfect but at least now I feel confident about how I treat my kids.”

Melissa S. WA, Parent of Kendra 3, Jo 5

If you answered YES TO ANY of the questions
then you need to know that It
Doesn't Have To Be Like This!
img then you need to know that It Doesn't Have To Be Like This! 
img Are you emotionally and mentally exhausted?
img Tired of getting up in the morning?
img Is your child's behavior embarrassing for you and those
        around you?
img Are you afraid to go out in public because you fear what they
        might do next?
img Do you feel like there's no hope in correcting your child's
         behavior?
img Are you worried about your child's future if things don't
        change?
img Do you feel helpless to do anything about your
        child's aggression?
img Is your child's defiance creating a stain in your marriage?
img Have you given up and stopped trying to make a difference for
         your child?
img Are you afraid to go out in public because you fear what they
        might do next?
Yelling, Demanding, Whining and Tantrums, Do NOT Have to Exist in Your Home... Period.


In The "20 Days to a New Child Plan " 
Some Of The Things You Will Learn:

The Step by Step Formula for Eliminating Your Child's Behavioral Problems Permanently
The Truth About Crying (And what to do when your child cries)
How to Raise Your Child Without Yelling, Spanking or Nagging

The Healthy Way to get your Child Sleeping Through the Night
How to Stop Aggression and Anger at the Roots, so it's Gone Permanently
How to get Your Child to Clean up Without Asking (Yes, even your toddler)
Why "shy" Children Weren't Born that Way and How You can Transform It
Learn why Siblings Fight and What you Can do About it
How to Boost Your Own Self Esteem and Naturally Boost your Child's
       at the Same Time
How to Create a Deep, Powerful and Lasting Bond with Your Child
Click here to learn more

 
 Last but not least you will be getting a FREE Bonus that's worth more 
than its weight in gold. Parents all over the world have paid hundreds
for this and you get it for absolutely no charge.
That's right, when you enroll today you will get a
powerfully transformative phone coaching session for FREE.
With no obligation on your part.

That's my gift to you!